Christmas is just around the corner! This weekend in Eau Claire, we experienced our first snowfall of the season. It was so much fun to wake up to a snowy winter wonderland. We had tea at a local coffee shop, explored a Christmas tree lot, and snacked on vegan puppy chow while watching Fixer Upper. It was the perfect wintery weekend!
Vegan puppy chow is by no means healthy — but it is a cruelty-free option, which is wonderful! It’s a simple, sweet snack, perfect for holiday gatherings — and I really hope you enjoy the recipe!
Vegan Puppy Chow Recipe
- 1 Cup, Semi-Sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup, Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon, Vanilla
- 9 Cups, Rice Chex Cereal Squares
- 1 1/2 Cups, Powdered Sugar
- On low heat, combine Semi-Sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter, and Vanilla in a saucepan. Stir constantly, to avoid any burning or chocolate sticking to the saucepan.
- Place Rice Chex Cereal in a large container — a paper bag, a plastic bag, or any large container with room for shaking.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture, and shake until the Chex Cereal Squares are coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Add Powdered Sugar, and shake until the Squares are coated with the Powdered Sugar.
Shop the Post