Over the past few months, Beautycounter has become my absolute favorite beauty brand. My skin is softer, smoother, brighter, and more even than ever before, and I wholeheartedly believe it’s due to these safely-produced beauty products! Since choosing veganism, I’ve become way more aware of how everything we do — what we eat and what we wear — can help or harm our overall health and wellness.
I was surprised to learn that there are many dangerous toxins present in the beauty products women use daily. The average woman uses 12 products containing 168 unique ingredients every day. When I thought about my own beauty routine, I couldn’t help but wonder if I could be better to my skin and body, and therefore, to my health.
I became a Beautycounter Consultant just in time for Beautycounter’s arrival at Target, so I had an opportunity to quickly try a variety of products from Beautycounter. Let me tell you: My skin will never, ever be the same — in the best way.
Beautycounter Charcoal Mask
My absolute favorite product from Beautycounter is the Purifying Charcoal Mask. As the mask is drying, you can actually see your pores. The mask draws out impurities — and leaves your skin smooth, glowing, and more moisturized than you’d think! After using the Charcoal Mask, the Nourishing Night Cream goes on so smoothly. I use the Charcoal Mask 2-3 evenings per week, and it’s the best feeling. After sampling mask after mask, I’m so happy I came upon this one!
I’m so, so happy I learned about Beautycounter, because it has changed my skin for the better. It has allowed me to use products I love and believe in — and to promote overall wellness for women, too! My current skincare routine includes:
- Beautycounter Purifying Charcoal Mask. As I mentioned, I use the mask 2-3 evenings per week. Using it is like having a “clean slate” for your skin.
- Beautycounter Daily Nourishing Cream Cleanser. The nourishing cream cleanser is gentle, yet effective. Prior to using the cream cleanser, I always believed cleansers needed to be harsh in order to be effective. After using this cleanser, my skin is smooth and even.
- Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream. The nourishing day cream is lightweight and is perfect for wearing under make-up. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and even.
- Beautycounter Rejuvenating Eye Cream. As I near 30, dark circles and wrinkles are making their debut. This rejuvenating eye cream helps to brighten my under-eye area.
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation. After using the products mentioned above, I’ve needed foundation less and less. The products above help to cleanse, purify, even, and brighten my skin, making foundation less and less necessary. This foundation provides coverage and moisture. It makes my skin glow!
- Beautycounter Mattify Skin Finishing Powder. Finishing powder is a must-have in my beauty routine, because it sets everything in place and helps my make-up to last all day.
- Beautycounter Lip Sheer in Fig. Finally, this lip sheer is a subtle, natural color — and helps to complete my make-up routine!
I hope you’ll take a peek at all of the amazing products available at Beautycounter — or stop by your local Target to purchase smaller sizes of these products! You’ll receive a coupon with every purchase you make, and those coupons can be used in my Beautycounter shop, too!